Thursday, June 4, 2009

Addiction

I think I have been watching a little too much Lost. I think this because One, I have started to dream about the Lost characters, and Two, I have started "seeing" them in my daily life. I did a double-take today outside my apartment because I could have sworn I saw Charlie... I had to remind myself that he was dead, and then a moment later, I had to remind myself that he is an actor in a television series, so although he is not really dead, he of course would not be standing on the sidewalk outside my apartment building.

I'm addicted! I can't stop watching, even though I am getting frustrated with everything and everyone in the show right now and I am not really enjoying it as much as I was a few days ago. Jacob and I started watching maybe two weeks ago, and we're about halfway through season 4. There were a couple days where we pretty much watched episodes nonstop, with a couple breaks for food. But it has gotten so depressing that I'm only continuing to watch now because I have to know what is going to happen! I have to have my questions answered! Bah!

3 comments:

shell8170 said...

start watching gilmore girls seasons...much more fun to watch :)

.... said...

yeah you are coorreeccttt. I HATE PACKING. i get really anxious with big things. you should have seen me with my wedding. i was nut case.... same type thing here. im still a nut case. you are getting married in less than a week!!! you must be crazy excited.

Jacob Romney said...

At least we finally finished.