Not twins, you would most likely already know by now. My guess is girl. But I haven't seen what your tummy looks like and that would help me make my guess. I also don't know what kind of foods you've been craving. Like are they mostly salty or sweet? Also, besides gaining weight do you think pregnancy has affected the way you look negatively or positively? LIke your skin, hair, etc. anyways...since I don't know any fo that...I'm guessing girl.
2 comments:
How funny that it is pretty much an even guess! Can't wait to hear!
Not twins, you would most likely already know by now. My guess is girl. But I haven't seen what your tummy looks like and that would help me make my guess. I also don't know what kind of foods you've been craving. Like are they mostly salty or sweet? Also, besides gaining weight do you think pregnancy has affected the way you look negatively or positively? LIke your skin, hair, etc. anyways...since I don't know any fo that...I'm guessing girl.
Post a Comment