Thursday, July 15, 2010

Reasons to love Missouri...

This move has been really hard for me for numerous reasons, the latest of these being that we gave up the two-bedroom townhouse that we were going to rent in Columbia to move in with Jacob's family in a tiny, middle-of-nowhere town called Marshall so that we could save money. Luckily, I have amazing in-laws who are completely normal and wonderful, but it is still hard not having our own place. I didn't blog for two weeks after we moved mostly because I was really depressed about life and our situation, but in the past few days I have shaped up and am feeling more optimistic!

As part of my new, optimistic outlook on our life here in Missouri, I am going to find a new reason to love Missouri every day for the next week. So, reason # 1 that I am going to LOVE Missouri is... (drum roll, please...)

No Traffic!!
Traffic in the Provo and Salt Lake City area totally SUCKS, and I have been loving these empty roads!


What a beautiful sight!