Saturday was our first bi-weekly date. Jacob's mom watched Naomi for us, and we went out to rent a movie from the redbox at Walgreen's and get dollar burgers at Wendy's (classy, huh?). But it gets even better... the only Wendy's close by was a Wendy's in a truck stop/travel center. So basically, we went on a date to a truck stop!
The place wasn't quite as ghetto as it sounds. It was a really nice truck stop. In addition to the Wendy's, it had Dairy Queen, a restaurant, a Verizon Wireless store, a laundromat, showers, an arcade, and a movie theater. By movie "theater", I mean a room with a huge screen where they projected dvds. (What did you expect? It was just a truck stop.)
Jacob wore his exercise pants, and I didn't do my hair or makeup. But even though it wasn't the most exciting date we've ever been on, it was fun! I have missed being able to go out with Jacob and spend time together without Naomi.
P.S. We redboxed "Robin Hood". It was really good.
2 comments:
Perfect date night!
Glad you had fun. I remember those cheap date nights. We still have them, lol.
Post a Comment