Oh my goodness, those pictures are adorable!!!! Especially that first one. Naomi is getting so big and cute. That's great about Jacob. I hope things are going well for you. I miss you!
I just wondering today what you guys were up too! Naomi is a doll!! O mygosh she is so cute!!!
Such a happy baby she is! I think an update to your sister is in order. :o)
She's so cute and getting so big! Miss you lots!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my goodness, those pictures are adorable!!!! Especially that first one. Naomi is getting so big and cute. That's great about Jacob. I hope things are going well for you. I miss you!
I just wondering today what you guys were up too! Naomi is a doll!! O mygosh she is so cute!!!
Such a happy baby she is! I think an update to your sister is in order. :o)
She's so cute and getting so big! Miss you lots!
Post a Comment