Sunday, April 10, 2011

Cosmo-Bethel Park

This spring & summer, I want to try out every park in Columbia--there are a ton of them. This Saturday, it was about 90 degrees here, so Jacob and I decided to take Naomi outside to enjoy the beautiful warm weather! We went to Cosmo-Bethel Park, which is conveniently about 2 minutes away from where we live. It's a pretty nice park, with a playground, a lake, a walking trail, a baseball field, and lots of grassy areas.


Naomi had a blast walking around EVERYWHERE. I finally got some good videos of her walking! She first started taking steps a few weeks before she turned one, and by her birthday, she was pretty good. But I didn't get a good video of her until this week.





Naomi has also finally gotten over her fear of the grass (she used to scream anytime we put her down on it), and she found two little puppies that she wanted to follow around on their walk. Usually, she's terrified of small dogs, but she loved the two she met at the park!

1 comment:

Mallory said...

so cute! Alex has the same sandals as Naomi! I hope you are feeling better!!!