I didn't get any pictures of the 3 of us on my camera, so I had to scan the one they took of us at church--sorry the quality is so bad!

I made Naomi's costume with an extra white pillowcase that we had and some Sharpie markers. I used red ribbon to tie the top of the "bread bag" like a twisty-tie. And then I found an image of the Nutrition Facts on the Wonderbread website and used an iron-on transfer to put it on the back of her costume.
We decorated Halloween sugar cookies tonight, but they tasted pretty terrible (it was some pre-made kit thing that I bought at Walmart), so we gave them to Naomi to play with. She mostly just licked off the icing. Decorating them made me want to eat some good sugar cookies though, so tomorrow I will have to make a trip to the grocery store to get some edible ones!
Sadly, we didn't get to go to a pumpkin patch this year because I couldn't find any around here that didn't charge admission. I really just wanted to get some cute pictures of Naomi in a pumpkin patch and have our family pick out a good pumpkin, but I refused to pay 15 dollars admission and then pay for a pumpkin on top of that... so we never got a pumpkin. We were going to just get one at the grocery store last weekend so that we could make a jack-o-lantern, but Naomi & I both got sick and we just ran out of time! Oh well... we will try again next year!
Look how little & cute she was just a year ago... I can't believe she is already 19 months old! She is growing too fast!
Happy Halloween!!
2 comments:
You are SO talented! That costume is amazing! I am thoroughly inpressed!
~Angie
*impressed*
Post a Comment