Sunday, April 15, 2012
Julie's Wishlist Item #1:
I want a sewing machine. For some reason, I have really been wanting to sew lately. I want to make the girls adorable dresses, and I want to make cute things for our home, and I reeeally want to make myself an apron. Groupon had a deal a few days ago for "retro-inspired aprons"--they were 15 bucks instead of the usual 30. I also had a $10 credit, so I almost bought one for only 5 bucks, but they were sold out of all of the cutest patterns. So I looked at them and thought, "I could totally make one of those," and now I can't stop thinking about it. But seriously, how cute are these aprons? I just want to put one on and spend the whole day baking cookies and other yummy treats in the kitchen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Shouldn't Aleta have a section over to the right?
Post a Comment