We took Naomi to her 2-year well-check at the doctor's office today. I was expecting her to get shots, so I made Jacob come with me to the appointment to help Naomi (and me!) deal with that part, which meant Aleta also had to make the trip with us. When our doctor came in, she wanted to hold Aleta, who was still in her carseat. Naomi apparently didn't like this, because before the doctor had even gotten Aleta out of the carseat, Naomi ran over and grabbed onto the carseat, yelling "No! Mine!". She fussed and whined and was extremely upset the whole time our doctor was holding Aleta. As soon as Jacob had Aleta back in his arms Naomi calmed down and leaned forward to give her a kiss. Naomi sure does love her little sister!


1 comment:
That is so sweet!
On another note, once when I took James to the store (he was about 4-years-old), the check-out lady was taking our groceries off the belt to ring them up and bag them. James was very upset that someone was taking our groceries. It was very funny.
Post a Comment