Monday, May 28, 2012

This Week's Goal

Ok, so last week, my goal was to get out every day and do something fun with my kiddos... and I almost made it!!  The only day I missed was Saturday, and it wasn't really my fault.  But I tried my best, and the rest of the week was ridiculously fun!

This week, Jacob starts clinicals on Tuesday, which means I will be at home without a car unless I want to deal with dropping him off and picking him up every day, which is rough with two kids and nap schedules.  I will be doing that a lot this summer so that we can go places, but it won't be every day.

So I've decided my goal for this week is to do some kind of fun, hands-on, artsy project with Naomi every day at home.  Today, in honor of Memorial Day, I think we are going to make sugar cookies and decorate them with red, white, and blue icing/sprinkles.  It's gonna be fun.  And delicious.  So stay tuned for pictures!

No comments: