Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Today I had planned to take Naomi to an activity at the library called Dance Fitness for Kids.  But it was in the morning, and after our incredibly exhausting (but also fun!) day yesterday at the zoo, I just couldn't get up and ready and out of the house on time.  So we spent our morning lazing around the house and recovering from our fun-filled zoo trip.

Around lunchtime, I was finally feeling up to doing something other than laying around, so I printed off a bunch of zoo animal coloring pages, and Jacob, Naomi and I colored!  When we were finished, we showed Naomi how to hang them on the fridge with magnets.  Until now, Naomi just used magnets as toys to play with on the fridge and other magnetic surfaces.

Sorry, this one turned out a little dark.




Finished artwork!

I had to work this afternoon/evening, but I wanted to take Naomi to the library to read when I got home.  We had to stop at Papa Murphy's to pick up our pizza first, which we then dropped off at home for Jacob to pop in the oven.  But when I hopped back in the car to drive over to the library, Naomi freaked out!  She didn't want to leave again.  So we just walked to the mini playground at the end of our row of townhomes and played there until dinner.
Sliding!

The little playground equipment by our townhomes.

2 comments:

Jen R. said...

You are a blogging maniac lately! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Love these posts! Keep them coming please!