| Centered on the wall behind the kitchen table |
| Close-up! There's something about the teapot that bugs me... but it was the hardest one to draw and cut out... I am not an artist! |
I have to admit that on Saturday I was not able to get out of the house with the girls to do anything fun. My goal was to get out every day last week and take them somewhere fun, but I just couldn't do it on Saturday. I had planned to take them to the Farmer's Market on Saturday morning to get some yummy home-baked treats, but I ended up having to work, so it didn't work out. Then Jacob was gone with the car for the rest of the day playing paintball with his brothers. I did make a delicious dinner of sweet & sour chicken, though, so the day wasn't a complete waste!
I was going to post the video I mentioned yesterday of Naomi playing with the food coloring in the tub, but in today's world, I am slightly worried that some crazy person would think it was inappropriate. So I won't be posting that one. But here's a video of Aleta babbling in her crib in the morning! (Ignore the vacuum handle and boxes mess... we had recently finished cleaning and boxing up too-small baby clothes.)
Also, here is Aleta's 5-month picture with the giant caterpillar... she is getting so big!! I completely missed taking a 4-month picture, and her 5-month picture is like 10 days late, but oh well. I try my best!
No comments:
Post a Comment