Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Watercolors

For our art project today, Naomi and I played around with watercolor paints.  I don't think they were her favorite thing, but we probably played for a good hour or so.  She mostly played with the water while I attempted to paint, but she did paint a little bit.  She wanted to have all of the paintbrushes for herself, even though she was rarely even using one.  I could only paint for maybe 5 seconds at a time before she'd grab my paintbrush away and I'd have to steal a different one from her.


Playing in the cup of water...
She was dipping her hand in the water and flinging the water onto the camera.  You can see a little drop of water in the top left corner, on top of Naomi's hair.

I painted a rainbow and a flower... I am so artistic, I know.  I painted the flower picture for Jacob... isn't it pretty? :)
Our pictures!

No comments: