Wednesday, July 11, 2012

They Came, They Ate, They Left.

Today, two of my good friends from Utah came to visit!  Well, we were all friends when we lived in Provo, but they're actually both from Missouri.  Sarah now lives in California, and Liz is home for a visit before she and her family move to New York City.  It was so fun to see them and their kiddos!  It has been about a year since I've seen Liz, and I haven't seen Sarah since we moved from Provo 2 years ago.

We ate a little lunch and then spent a few hours catching up, chatting, and playing with our kiddos.  I loved having them visit, but it made me miss them more, too.  I miss the days in Provo where we all lived within a block of each other.

Here is a photo from when Naomi first met Brooklyn (Sarah's daughter)...

and here is when Naomi first met Elliot (Liz's son)...

and here are all of our kids today!
From left to right:  Elliot holding Penelope (Liz's kids), Naomi & Aleta (my kids), and Brooklyn (Sarah's daughter)

And here's a pic of the three of us today.  I looked, but I couldn't find a single photo of us together from before we all moved from Provo.  Sad!

Thanks for coming to visit, Liz & Sarah!  I miss you guys already.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Ugh, I look rough. Oh well, I'm gonna blame that on Elliot's antics. It was so good to see you!