There is a gorgeous park not far from our house called Lafayette Park. It's part of the National Historic District of St. Louis called Lafayette Square. We took the kids today to check out the park, take a walk, and play on the playground!
 |
| You can see the playground in the distance. It's a good-sized playground. |
 |
| Turtle! |
You can't tell in the pictures, but instead of mulch, it has this soft, foamy-feeling ground around the playground that I LOVE. I've only seen it in one park before, but I love it. It's awesome stuff.
 |
| You can see Naomi running in the corner of the picture. She loves the playground! |
 |
| Climbing! |
I am no photographer, but I tried to take some pictures of the park to show how pretty it is. The pictures don't do it justice--it is a beautiful park!
 |
| There are swans! |
 |
| Walking down to the water to see the swans. |
 |
| The swans came right up to us as soon as we got to the water. They thought we had food to feed them, but they were mistaken. |
 |
| I love bridges. This was my favorite part of the park. |
 |
| It's so pretty! |
The other thing I loved about the park was the houses on the streets surrounding the park. The houses around the park were so gorgeous. I tried to take some photos, but most of them were taken out of the car window as we were driving past, so they didn't turn out too great. They're beautiful homes though!
Living in center-city St. Louis isn't all bad! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment