Just a week or so after we moved into our place in St. Louis, Naomi found a blue crayon that somehow escaped the crayon bucket when we were cleaning one day, and she drew all over the wall in the hallway and all over the wall behind the couch in the living room. I tried to take a picture before I cleaned it up with the magic eraser (LOVE those things), but the blue crayon on our gray walls doesn't show up too well on the camera. It looked way worse in person than it does in the pictures!
Just a few days after I cleaned up Naomi's crayon art, Aleta found a red marker somewhere and used it to color all over her hands and arms. Then, while her hands were still wet with the marker ink, she put handprints all over the office door.
Since then, I've been a lot more careful to make sure I get EVERY crayon and marker put away when they're done coloring! They've also been wanting to paint a lot lately, but I always put the paint away immediately, so we haven't had any huge paint messes to clean up, thank goodness.
1 comment:
Maybe you could get them some bibs! haha
Post a Comment