Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Our Kitchen

I finally have one room completely unpacked and decorated and organized! Yay!  So here is our kitchen:

It says "Kitchens are made for Families to Gather"




Our fridge is incredibly crowded, because Naomi loves to hang everything she does on the fridge.  But I love it!  She's so cute.  Right now we've got some of our preschool art activities on there and some Halloween coloring pages Naomi was really proud of.  And my grocery list, which I think it written on the back of a receipt, because it's the only paper I could find!  (Somehow we still haven't found any of our paper in any of the boxes we've unpacked! haha)


I'm ridiculously excited about the polka-dot chalkboard thing.  I love it.  I can write our dinner menu on it, or leave Jacob messages, or leave reminders for myself, or a thousand other things.  And it's super cute!  My mother-in-law came to visit, and we went shopping and bought the chalkboard because the wall behind the kitchen sink needed something, but then we decided it would be too hard to change the message on the board if it was hanging above the sink.  So I hung it on the little wall behind the table, instead.  On the shelf underneath, I'm going to put some pieces of chalk and an eraser.  But I haven't bought the chalk or eraser yet, so the shelf is empty for now!  I had to use a huge piece of sidewalk chalk to write our menu.

No comments: