Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bridals

I know that the groom isn't supposed to see the bride in her wedding dress before the wedding day... bad luck & all that... but I decided I don't care! So many people recommended that I take him with me when I get bridals done so that we have extra pictures of the two of us together because the wedding day gets so crazy and busy and stressful, and I liked the idea, so that's what we did! So here are some of our pictures... enjoy!

P.S. Sorry about the lack of pictures on my last post... I ended up getting really sick and being useless for about a week, so I didn't get to take pictures of the apartment, and now it's a mess so I don't want to take any. Someday when life isn't so nuts and our apartment isn't so messy, I'll try to get some taken & posted.




















5 comments:

Amy Lou said...

sorry...I'm blogstalking you....these pictures are absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to see you at the reception. We are so excited for you. You look amazing and so happy. Lots of love to you.

Angie said...

Thanks for emailing them to me. I will tell you again....you look GORGEOUS, my dear.

Cynthia said...

i LOVE your dress! I'm so excited for you!

shell8170 said...

So pretty my julieson! I am so proud of you :) I'm totally game for getting together and I checked my dates...I'll FB you LOL Love you!

Gwenda said...

Great idea to take these pictures early! I really like the one of the back of Jacob's head with you looking over his shoulder!