Thursday, February 3, 2011

This is what happens when I ask Jacob to dress Naomi:

He dressed her in a striped summer dress with striped pants from another outfit and purple socks (which is the one color that wasn't on the dress or the pants).

She is still as cute as a button, but what an outfit! I love the dress & pants separately, but they were not meant to go together.
I'm pretty sure that this is what husbands often do to get out of a task in the future--they think that if they do something badly enough the first time, they won't get asked to do it again. But I know your secret, Jacob! You still have to help dress Naomi. :)

3 comments:

The Brown Family said...

She is too cute! Love the outfit!

Jen R. said...

Jared always gets something backwards.

Chung Nguyen said...

She looks like she's matching.... :-D Too cute!