Naomi's favorite place to sit lately has been in the stroller. When we moved, we had the stroller unfolded because we used it one day, and we just never folded it back up to put it away. So she started sitting in it, and for some reason, she loves it. I've also started using it lately to help me with Aleta. Aleta can be really good and really happy, but then within seconds can turn into a fussing, crying, screaming baby who I can't calm down no matter what I try. When that happens and I've exhausted all of my options (I've fed her multiple times, burped her, changed her, tried every hold I know, and tried the swing) I pop her into her carseat in the stroller, and I push the stroller back and forth in the living room until she falls asleep. It works like a charm. Almost every single time, it gets her to fall asleep within a few minutes. It has saved me from going insane on quite a few occasions. I've gotten to the point where I just leave her carseat in the stroller now all the time, because I use it on a daily basis for Aleta. The carseat hasn't deterred Naomi from sitting in the stroller, though! Now, she just crawls up through a hole in the back and sits in the carseat. She is a funny little girl!
Naomi watching a movie in her new favorite "chair":
See the hole where her foot is popping out? That's how she gets into the car seat... she crawls up through that hole:
Aleta, finally passed out in the stroller on one of the many nights when I couldn't get her to sleep any other way:
1 comment:
Naomi is getting some good blonde curls. So cute! She looks SO much like Jacob when he was little.
Post a Comment