I have some cute videos of Naomi on my phone, but I've never had a way to save them to my computer. On our last visit to Odessa to see Jacob's family, I found out his mom had a way to get my videos and photos from my phone to her computer! So now that I finally have copies of them on the computer, I wanted to share some of my favorites...
Naomi loves to wear dresses, and she brought me a dress that she wanted to wear on this day, so I put it on over her dress and she started spinning in circles.
Before we owned any blocks, I made Naomi a bunch out of different sizes of cardboard boxes. Every time, she would stack them all until one fell, and then she'd get frustrated and hit/knock all of the rest onto the floor.
When she first started saying "Whee!" all the time.
Just running & being a crazy girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment