Thursday, December 19, 2013

Frozen! (My movie date with Naomi)


For Thanksgiving, we went to see Jacob's family near Kansas City.  3 of my sisters-in-law were taking their babies to see Frozen, so Naomi and I went, too!  We actually got a free ticket for Frozen because Amazon was doing a promotion where if you bought certain Disney movies, you got a free ticket for Frozen.  I bought the girls Tangled for Christmas (actually, I got it for free--more on that in another post!), so I got the Frozen ticket from buying the movie!

Naomi and I both loved the movie.  It was so cute watching her watching the movie.  It was her first time ever in a movie theater, so everything was so exciting and new.  And we had to splurge on movie popcorn.  Naomi loves popcorn, and she got SO excited when we walked in and she saw the giant popcorn machine filled with popcorn.  She ran up to it and just stood there, with her face and hands pressed on the glass.  It was adorable. 

In the movie (SPOILER ALERT) there's a part where the main character, Anna, gets turned into ice.  When it happened, Naomi turned to me with teary eyes and the saddest look on her face and asked, "What happened to Anna?!".  And the movie at that moment and the movie theater were completely quiet, so everyone heard her.  It was adorable.  But also kind of sad.  But seriously so cute!  I love my Naomi-girl.

I was in such a rush on the way to the movie that I didn't get a chance to take a picture of Naomi and I leaving for our mommy-daughter date, so we took one when we got home.


My sisters-in-law took a picture together after the movie, but I didn't know they'd be taking one and Naomi and I had already left.  But here's the picture of everyone who was at the movie with us! (I stole it from my sister-in-law Kalie.)
Kalie & baby Lily in front, Sarah & Elizabeth in back on the left, and Rachel & Hazel in back on the right.

No comments: