Saturday, August 8, 2015

Daddy-Daughter Dance

I haven't blogged in a very long time!!  But I've had some requests from some of the family who don't have facebook to post some of our new pictures.  I am working on a big blog post about our summer vacation, but it's taking me forever to finish!  So until I get to post that one, here are some smaller new posts about our lives lately!

Our church held a Daddy-Daughter Dance tonight, and the girls were SO excited.  It was 50's-themed, but we don't have any poodle skirts so the girls chose to wear their tutus.  I curled their hair with my tiniest curling iron and bought them some new headbands.  They looked adorable!!!  I only wish I could have gone to the dance to get some pictures of them at the dance.
Aleta is in a phase right now where she makes silly faces for all of her photos.




I seriously love these two cuties.


All ready for the dance!


Oh, Aleta! Crazy girl.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

LOVE all these pictures.