So, when I made my goal to do one fun new thing with Naomi each day last week, I forgot that we were leaving for the weekend to go to Jacob's parents' house. Thursday was spent being a little sick and doing laundry and packing and then working, and then we left early on Friday. So I will have to finish my week of homemade fun this week.
On Thursday, my husband turned 28!! Since we were leaving the next day to celebrate with the other Romneys who live in the area, I didn't make or buy a cake--we would have eaten a couple pieces and then had to throw the rest away. Instead, we had birthday eclairs! I stuck a candle in Jacob's and sang to him all by myself so he could make a wish. Sadly, we didn't get any pictures. I did take a video, but since I'm the only person singing (and it sounds terrible), I won't be sharing that video with anyone!
We had a fun weekend eating German Chocolate cake and root beer floats and lots of other treats, but I didn't get any pictures of the weekend activities, either. I will leave you with a picture of us on Jacob's birthday last year... we were going on a hot date to Fogo de Chao in Kansas City. Isn't he handsome??
1 comment:
You look so pretty in that picture Julie! And I for one think you should post the video- I mean, it's the only documentation you have of the weekend :)
Post a Comment