Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Autumn!!

I love Fall! It is definitely my favorite season. I love the changing weather and the crispness to the air. I love the smell of leaves and the colors of the leaves and that after they've fallen, you can rake them and play in them! I love that you can start wearing long sleeves and jackets and sweaters, and that the temperature cools down so that you can be comfortable being outside. And I love it because it is the start of the holiday seasons--when fall arrives, I can start to look forward to Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, and all of the fun activities and decorations and everything else that comes with them.

Happy 1st day of Fall!!!!!

(Also, on only a slightly related note, I love the name Autumn for a girl. Jacob of course doesn't like it. But there's a guy who plays World of Warcraft with Jacob in his guild whose character is named Autum, and I'm pretty sure he has a man-crush on Jacob. So that makes the name a little less appealing to me. Also, the guy plays a female character... weird, yes?)


(Pictures are from my sophomore year of college, when I went with my roomie Shanna to her family's cabin in Heber, UT. It was gorgeous up there in the fall!)

No comments: