Friday, November 25, 2011

Bring on Christmas!

Thanksgiving is finally over, which means it is officially the Christmas season!!! Yay!

Before I talk more about Christmas, however, here is a picture of my little family on Thanksgiving: (Please pay no attention to my fat pregnancy face!)
Speaking of pregnancy, I only have 2 1/2 weeks left until my due date! Yay! Then hopefully my feet will stop looking like this:
Gross, I know. And they hurt. So hopefully this baby girl decides to make her appearance sooner rather than later!

Now, on to Christmas!

Jacob and I plan on listening to fun Christmas music tonight, putting up our tree, and watching Elf once Naomi goes to bed... photos will follow! I have been in a cleaning frenzy the past week or so to get ready for the holidays and our new little baby, and I finally feel like I have our townhouse ready to finish decorating for Christmas. So hopefully in the next few days, I will get the rest of our decorations put up!

When I got my Christmas decorations out of our closet, I found 4 pages of holiday window clings. I don't usually like window clings--I think they mostly look tacky and stupid. I only had them in the first place to decorate my classroom when I was teaching. But Naomi loves playing by the sliding glass doors in our living room and looking out the windows, so I thought I would put some of the clings on the sliding glass doors for her to play with. She's not very good at putting them back on the windows yet, but she's been having a lot of fun pulling them off!




No comments: