It looks pretty, right? I spent hours organizing it this past week... and I really mean hours and hours. I boxed up all of the books and dvds that we don't need out right now, moved the rest of our books and dvds upstairs to a smaller bookshelf in our room, and moved all of Naomi's children's books and Disney movies to this bookshelf. I spent about an hour setting up the third shelf alone and putting all of Naomi's books and then the chapter books in order by size (tallest to shortest) so that it would look extra pretty. I'm sure Naomi will just pull them all off the shelf in a few days and ruin it, but it looks great for now!!
Also, we put up our Christmas tree last night! I love it... I just want to lay on the couch all day, listening to Christmas music and looking at our tree.
1 comment:
You know what they say about a pregnant woman who goes on a cleaning spree--she is about to deliver. Let's hope not for a couple of weeks!
Post a Comment