Monday, November 21, 2011

My day

  • Scrubbed bathroom floor & kitchen floor on hands & knees
  • Washed bathroom rugs & shower curtain
  • Deep cleaned the bathroom
  • Cleaned/Organized our bedroom (It was AWFUL)
  • Vacuumed entire upstairs minus Naomi's room
  • Rearranged our bedroom furniture to make room for new baby
  • Unloaded/put away dishes
  • Washed kitchen table
  • Sanitized kitchen sink
  • Went grocery shopping
  • Did 2 more loads of laundry
  • Hung up/put away 3 loads of Naomi/baby laundry
  • Collapsed

Also somewhere in there, I played with Naomi, fed her & myself a few meals, and brushed my teeth. I think this was the most productive day I've had in my entire life.

3 comments:

Mallory said...

My gosh. I do maybe one of those things a week :) you are such a superwoman for getting that all done in one day! Are we nesting??

The Romneys said...

I only cleaned so much because it was necessary... our house was a disaster area, and we have friends coming to visit this week. But I think I may have overdone it, because I can barely move today! My left ankle is swollen to 3 times its normal size, and anything on my body that is supposed to bend just won't! haha

Angela said...

Wow that is quite the cleaning frenzy you went on! I hope you can move again soon so that you can enjoy your nice clean house.