Aleta and I have been home now for about a day and a half! Naomi has been LOVING her new little sister. Anytime she hears Aleta cry, she goes running over to wherever she is to check on her. She is always trying to touch Aleta or pat her head when the baby is in her reach.
I have been enjoying being home with my two girls!! It's been a little hard because I'm not allowed to lift anything heavier than Aleta, which means I can't lift Naomi. But Naomi isn't old enough to understand that I can't pick her up or have her climbing on me, so she's been having a hard time with that. When we got home from the hospital yesterday, Jacob went to Walmart to get my prescriptions for my pain meds while Naomi was napping. But Naomi woke up almost right after Jacob left, and she wanted out of her crib, but I couldn't lift her out. So Naomi stood in her crib screaming and crying louder than I've ever heard her scream, and I stood beside the crib and cried... for about 25 minutes until Jacob got home and could lift Naomi out of her crib. It was pretty sad.
I have actually been feeling pretty good, considering everything my body went through in the hospital! I was far more sore after I had Naomi than I am right now, which is surprising considering everything that happened with this labor & delivery. I expected to feel a lot worse than I do. So I have been pleasantly surprised with how I feel!
I've been working on typing up the story of Aleta's birth, but it's taking longer than I expected. So for now, I'll just post more pictures!
1 comment:
She is so so cute!! She looks so much like naomi when she was a baby! So glad you are feeling good!!
Post a Comment