I found out that I can almost fit into some of my pre-pregnancy pants (meaning that I can get them on and zipped or buttoned part of the way!) so I celebrated by putting on some real clothes (instead of sweat pants) and taking pictures with my girls!
I love this picture except for the fact that Naomi has her finger up her nose!
It's nearly impossible to get a good picture with Naomi because she is too interested in the camera. As soon as she sees it, she has to have it, which means she will not stay still long enough to take a decent photo.

Before bedtime, Naomi and Aleta opened their Christmas pajamas! I was so excited when I bought them at Walmart... I found sleepers for both girls that almost matched. They look pretty cute, huh?





1 comment:
I love watching these videos. I can't wait until Naomi starts talking so we can REALLY get to see her personality. She is so funny. And I think your Christmas pictures with Naomi and Aleta are so adorable.
Post a Comment