Sunday, June 24, 2012

6 months

Last Saturday the 16th was Aleta's half birthday!  I can't believe 6 months have already gone by since she was born.  She has gotten SO big!

3 days old--first day at home
2 weeks
3 weeks
1 month
2 months
3 months

4 months--I forgot to take a picture with the caterpillar this month, so these are her Easter photos.

5 months

And 6 months!!



I fed Aleta rice cereal for the first time last Saturday.  She didn't hate it, which was surprising.  Naomi absolutely hated rice cereal.  I tried everything I could think of to get her to eat it--mixing it with breastmilk, mixing it with different baby food fruits and vegetables, I tried the oatmeal kind and then the mixed fruit or banana kinds--nothing helped.  She wouldn't touch the stuff.

Aleta, on the other hand, loved it! She didn't eat a ton when she tried it for the first time on Saturday, but she was still getting used to it.  Every other time I've fed her, she has eaten every last bite of her cereal.  I keep accidentally making way more than I mean to, and she still she eats it all!
First bite!
Tasting it... thinking about it...

Happy girl!
I don't know what this face was... haha

No comments: