Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Saturday June 9th was our third wedding anniversary!  I had planned a big steak dinner for our special anniversary dinner, but Jess & I had a busy day planned, so she treated us to Steak 'n Shake instead!  Jacob & I had really wanted her to experience Steak 'n Shake while she was here, and I think she liked it!
 

We were so full from Steak 'n Shake on Saturday that we never got around to eating the cake I had bought for our anniversary dessert.  So we had the cake after our Sunday dinner, and then Jess & I made the steak dinner on Tuesday, so Jacob and I got to drag our anniversary celebration over 3 different days.  I've decided that we should do that from now on for all of the special days--anniversaries, birthdays, other big holidays... everything is going to get a week-long celebration!
Red Velvet Cake... yummy.
Us eating dinner... I'm pretty sure Naomi took this picture.
And that's sparkling grape juice.  Don't worry.  :)
This wasn't part of our anniversary celebration... I just added it cuz she's cute.  And I was going to photoshop that little booger out of her nose, but then I thought, "nah!" :)

2 comments:

Diane Bartholomew said...

Love all the pics!! That is he best ever picture of Jacob (thank you, Jacob!) Makes me cry - I want to come see you!!!

NanRomn said...

Wow! You guys look great!!!