| You can see some of the bubbles from the bubble machine. |
I have been so wiped out this week since we've had to leave around 7 in the morning to drop Jacob off at the hospital every day. The girls have been really tired, too. Waking up before 7 and then interrupting their naps to pick Jacob up has been messing up their schedules. Yesterday I was especially tired since we had such a busy day on Wednesday, so we stayed home and took it easy.
Jacob & I bought Naomi some play dough for Christmas and then forgot about it, so I got it out yesterday for Naomi to play with. I tried to show her how to roll it into little balls, but she mostly enjoyed pulling it apart into lots of little pieces. We also worked a little on counting--Naomi, for some reason, just won't say the number one. She would pull apart the play dough & count her pieces saying, "Two... Three! Two... Three!". Silly girl.
| I also tried to show Naomi how to roll the play dough, but it was only a few seconds before she went back to pulling it apart. |
Today we're having another lazy day at home. Naomi got some sidewalk chalk a week or so ago, but we haven't been able to use it because they don't allow you to use sidewalk chalk at our townhomes here--they are very concerned about appearances. So Naomi used her sidewalk chalk on her chalkboard easel and had fun drawing for a while this morning.
Naomi found her Princess tent folded up in her closet (we just don't have room here to keep it out all the time... it takes up our entire living room!) and wanted to play with it, so we've had it set up for her the last few days. I looked through the window yesterday to see her playing inside with her sunglasses on. She looked cute, so I tried to get a picture. It didn't turn out great because the camera focused on the mesh stuff in the window, but you can still see her.
No comments:
Post a Comment