Jacob didn't want to go, so Kalie and baby Lily came with us! Naomi LOVED the exhibit. It took a lot of convincing and a promise of an ice cream treat to get her to leave when it was time to go. And for days afterward, she kept asking to "go see George". So the Crown Center was definitely a hit for Naomi! (Some of the photos were from Kalie's camera, and they're pretty blurry... sorry!)
![]() |
| Blurry Entrance Picture |
![]() |
| Playing miniature golf |
| Playing with Baby Lily |
We also went to Hallmark Kaleidoscope while we were at the Crown Center, which was pretty awesome, and I definitely recommend it. It's free, and they have tons of materials for your kids to make various art projects. You can paint or color and then turn it into a puzzle, which is one of the things Naomi did. I can't even remember what else they had, but it was room after room of art materials. I'll probably take Naomi again if we ever have the time and are in Kansas City, but I think Aleta would be too young for it right now.
Fun times at the Crown Center! Thanks for keeping us company, Kalie & Lily!



No comments:
Post a Comment