Thursday, September 3, 2009

Unisom













Last night I slept beautifully for the first time in a long time. I woke up about 3 times less than I have every other night because I had to pee. When I got back to bed, I fell right back asleep. In fact, most of the time that I was "awake" and walking around, I was still half asleep. I didn't even have ten minutes out of the whole night that I had to lay in bed whimpering because I hurt or didn't feel good and couldn't get back to sleep. It was great!

The only thing I wish I had done was only take half a pill, because I've been sooo groggy this morning. It made me think of that line from You've Got Mail:
"I use a wonderful over-the-counter drug. Ultra-dorm. Don't take the whole thing, just half, and you'll wake up without even the tiniest hangover."

What a great movie. Maybe I'll watch that today when I get home.


Photo (C)
Freefoto.com

4 comments:

Angie said...

Glad you were able to get some rest! Did the pill help with the nausea at all? I can't remember what I took when I was pregnant, but it was half a sleeping pill with some kind of vitamin at night to help with the nausea.

shell8170 said...

hmmmm maybe I need a sleeping pill, it's 1AM and I'm still up! Hope you get some good rest soon!

Katie K said...

Great line and I will see you tonight! Hooray!

Jen R. said...

I'm so tired all day that by night time, I crash so hard crazy missouri thunder storms don't even wake me up. PS. Wait till you start sneezing and peeing your pants. That was lots of fun!