She has already grown SO much. I remember when we first brought her home from the hospital and I put her down on the boppy pillow, and it just looked ridiculous. She was SO tiny. Her newborn diapers swallowed her, and even the smallest sleepers we had were quite big on her. Now, she fits perfectly laying on the boppy, her diapers are starting to seem small on her, and she has outgrown a few of her newborn-sized outfits.
She's even big enough to sleep in the queen bed! (This isn't where she typically sleeps... she was just cuddling with Daddy and fell asleep, and it made a cute picture.)
Grandma came into town yesterday! Naomi was so excited to meet her! And I am so excited to have her here to help me. So far she has made us delicious meals, held a screaming Naomi when Jacob and I were losing our minds, helped me pack up and get ready for our move, and cleaned our kitchen and bathroom to a level of clean that they haven't seen in a long time. I love my mom!
The weather was pretty warm earlier in the week, which meant that in our apartment it was HOT. (Have I mentioned how incredibly excited I am to move into our new apartment, which has AIR CONDITIONING?! Because I am way excited.) Anyway, when it got really hot in the apartment, I had to take Naomi out of her sleepers because they were too warm, and although our newborn onesies fit her body perfectly, it's tough to get them over her head. So on one of the hot days, she went naked all day because she wouldn't let me put a onesie on her. She was a cute naked baby though!
3 comments:
So happy your wonderful mom can be there with you. Enjoy your time together. (And tell her she can make a pit stop in INdy before she goes home so she can help clean my house too ;0) )
adely went naked the whole time we lived in provo during the summers. we did too though, we never had air conditioning.
so glad your mommy finally got there. You're so awesome making it through the first month alone. my mom was there for the first two weeks...so I'm super proud of you!
good luck with the move!
She gets cuter every day! I'm so glad your mom is there to help and enjoy caring for Naomi.
Post a Comment