Here she is before the screaming started:
And here she is, seconds later, when she decided she didn't like what was going on. This is how she looked for the rest of her bath time:
On Friday night, we had our first outing! (Other than doctor's appointments... those were necessary and not fun, so they don't count as an outing). Anyway, I had originally said I didn't want to take Naomi anywhere for AT LEAST a month, but that didn't last. I was so tired of being cooped up in our little apartment, and so was Jacob, so we decided to go out Friday night. We didn't do anything spectacular--we just went to the mall to walk around and try out our stroller for the first time. The first half hour or so went ok. Naomi stayed asleep in her carseat long enough for us to browse at the game store and eat some dinner at the food court. When we got to the bookstore, however, Naomi decided that for whatever reason, she was done with the mall. So she started screaming at the top of her lungs, her new favorite thing to do, and wouldn't calm down for anything. So we had to leave.
Sadly, I didn't get any pictures of our little outing because it was cut short and we left in such a hurry. But here are a few pictures from earlier that day!
Me & My baby:
I wish she would sleep this soundly without having to be held:
3 comments:
Aw, love the pics. She is getting big!
Cute! I'm glad you had an outing. If possible, a weekly date does wonders.
It will happen for ya Julie. Sleep will come. Have you tried sleeping her in a little chair? Alex refuses to be laying down. Some babies like to be sitting up. Your doing a fab job.
Post a Comment