This is my man:
I would like to take just a moment of your time to brag about this awesome person that I married almost 15 months ago.
First of all, isn't he a stud?
Second of all, did I tell you he got a job a few weeks ago? Well, he did! He applied at a Nissan dealership for some type of temporary thing--we didn't know any details about it--but the managers were so impressed with him that they hired him on the spot, not for the temporary position but to be a full-time salesman. I'm so proud of him!
He's also an amazing husband. He gives me back rubs and foot rubs all the time without me having to ask. He often helps me with the dishes (or basically just does them by himself) even after he has worked all day because he knows they are my most hated chore. He will kill spiders for me when I wake up in the middle of the night to find them building a web in our bed. And he has always made me feel beautiful--when we were dating, he told me how pretty I was on a daily basis, and he hasn't stopped since we've been married.
And he is an incredible father. Naomi just adores her dad, and he adores her. No matter how exhausted he is after his 12 hour work days (14 hours with the commute), he has energy to play with his baby girl when he gets home. Until he started working, he changed as many of her diapers as I did. And he lets her get away with pretty much anything... even I don't let her suck on my nose. Gross.
4 comments:
What a sweet post.
Very sweet. Behind every great man is a great woman and you both certainly complement each other!!
LOL! Love that last pic. :)
dang, jacob looks good in that first picture. and that's a cute picture at the end. cute, i like this post.
Post a Comment