Friday, June 22, 2012

Chips & Soda Dates

When Jacob & I first got married and we were living in our little apartment in Provo, we would often have what I now call "Chips & Soda Dates".  We'd buy a yummy bag of chips and some IBC Black Cherry soda (in the fun glass bottles!), and we'd watch a movie and snuggle while eating our snacks.  We didn't consider these nights "date nights" at the time, because we still occasionally had real dates.  But since we now have two children and no money for a babysitter or real date outings, we love our Chips & Soda date nights!  We redbox a fun movie or watch a couple episodes of a show on Hulu after the kids have gone to bed, do a little snuggling, and eat some yummies!  It's a nice way to spend some time together and relax without having to spend money we don't have!

3 comments:

Melissa Blake said...

Those are the best kinds of dates!! xoxo

Jen R. said...

I just bought some black cherry ibc's for fathers day!

GinnyMae said...

How cute! :-)The best dates usually aren't the extravagant ones.