Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

We had Naomi's baby blessing in church today. Sadly, the bishopric somehow lost our papers and had no idea that we were going to do it today, so that was pretty annoying, but we got it done. Naomi cried through the whole thing, so the only part I heard was her name (which I already knew!), but I'm sure it was lovely.

Jacob requested steak for his special Father's Day dinner, so I had my first attempt at making steak tonight! I was really nervous, but it turned out pretty yummy! (The brussel sprouts were also Jacob's request... for some reason, his family LOVES them. Blech!)


Happy Father's Day to my dad, my wonderful husband, and to all you other fathers out there!

2 comments:

C. Jane Kendrick said...

I had a good laugh at this post all around. Crying during the blessing, only hearing her name, brussel sprouts.

Naomi is adorable. You should make two.

I mean, as soon as you are ready.

Angela said...

She looks so cute in her dress! Wow, steak huh? Jacob is lucky to have you!