That is how much time I have left in Utah. I'm incredibly sad. I have so many things to do before we leave... so many people and places to say goodbye to. I hate goodbyes. I'm an emotional wreck!
I realized the other day that I won't be able to go to Jamba Juice once we move... they don't exist in Missouri. I think I'm almost as sad about that as I am about leaving my friends! (Ok, not really... but I really LOVE Jamba Juice.) I suppose I will have to attempt to make my own, although it will never be the same. Before we leave, I intend to get a Jamba Juice at least two or three more times.
I also need to go to J-dawgs one last time before we leave Utah for good. I hardly ever went when I lived just down the street at Regency during my single years, and now I won't be able to. So sad! (Alicia, didn't you somehow concoct your own "secret sauce"? What did you put in it?)
Other places I need to see one last time before we go...
*BYU! I've been wanting to put Naomi in her stroller and take her on a walk around campus, but I kept putting it off. If I don't do it soon, I'll lose the chance.
*Salt Lake/Temple Square. We were married in that temple, and I'd like to get a picture of my little family in front of it. Temple Square really is so pretty, and I don't think I've been back since our wedding.
*My favorite park... Nielsen's Grove Park, I believe it is called (out by the Orem Walmart). I just like it because it's pretty. :)
*The Provo temple. I don't know if we'll be able to do it, but I'd like to do a session with Jacob. We haven't been back since I went through the temple right before our wedding last June (I know that sounds awful... don't judge!) We kept wanting to go, but I got pregnant pretty much right away, and then I got sick and was sick for almost all 9 months of the pregnancy, so it just didn't happen. It will be even harder to go to the temple once we move to Missouri, so I'd really like to go before the move.
I can't think of anything else at the moment, which is probably a good thing, because I don't think we can possibly fit in anything more in just two weeks!
Because I have no picture to go with this post, I will leave you with a video of my beautiful baby!
2 comments:
I know how sad it is to leave a place you love so much. Try to think of the wonderful adventure that awaits you in your new home...
You had better get your fill of Cafe Rio too. None of those here. :(
Post a Comment