Jacob and I have somehow gotten our sleeping schedules seriously turned upside down. It happened so gradually that I didn't realize how bad it was getting until now. When we got back from our honeymoon and Pennsylvania, we wanted a few days to sleep in, relax, and recuperate, but our "few days" have turned into 3 weeks. We just kept sleeping in later, and staying up later, until the last couple nights we've gone to bed at 5 in the morning and slept in until 2 or 3 in the afternoon. Somehow, tonight we got sleepy again and fell asleep at 10 pm for a two hour nap. By 12:30, we were both wide awake and unable to sleep anymore. I just had a bowl of cereal and am contemplating taking a shower, and Jacob is playing World of Warcraft, just like he does every other morning. I am feeling energized and ready to take on the day! The only problem is, the day won't really start for another 6 hours! I would really like to tackle my to-do list and work on cleaning and organizing our apartment, but I'm terrified that our crazy downstairs neighbors will hear me walking around and complain to Daddy (a.k.a. our landlord). *sigh*
Maybe if we don't fall asleep again and we stay awake until 10 or 11 tonight, we can get our schedules flipped back around... Maybe by blogging that thought and sending it out to the many admirers who read our little blog (HA!), I won't lose my resolve in a few hours when my bed starts calling to me. Maybe...... I guess we will see how tired I am when morning finally rolls around.
3 comments:
Crazy girl. So I guess when we talk, you have just rolled yourself out of bed? You neglected to mention that. ;0)
I'm telling you, just have a baby now so the crazy nights don't seem as bad!
Julie, Julie...night time is more fun so what's the prob LOL stay up late and sleep in while you can!
Post a Comment