Saturday, July 25, 2009

Today I turn 24!

Happy Birthday to me!
I LOVE birthdays! I have big plans to go out to dinner and then come home and watch The Spiderwick Chronicles, after I run out and buy it on DVD (because somehow my not-so-subtle "Jacob, I want the Spiderwick Chronicles DVD for my birthday" a few weeks ago didn't work). haha
Have a fabulous Saturday!!!! I wish you were all here so you could help us eat birthday cake.

8 comments:

Angie said...

Didn't know you were going to blog again. So Happy Birthday (again) ;-0)
So what did Jacob get or do for you for your b-day?
HAve a happy happy day!

Angie said...

Oh, and I remember seeing that pic of you at the reception.....you were adoreable!

Jen R. said...

Jared forgot my birthday completely one year. Miles had to call and tell him it was my birthday. I didn't let him come to my birthday dinner. I'm very stubborn. Happy birthday!

Katie K said...

Yay! Happy Birthday!!
PS You have to put what you want for your birthday on the shopping list. :)

The Romneys said...

haha That would work, if Jacob did the shopping. But I always do the shopping.

shell8170 said...

Well I already said Happy birthday when we chatted at 1AM LOL I am so glad I got to tale to you! Happy birthday again! Love you!

Mallory said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I made Tim a list one year of what I wanted and I got the complete opposite of what I wanted! Husbands! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

NanRomn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JULIE! I wish we could be there to eat cake with you and celebrate.