Monday, July 6, 2009

Today we ate our last one of these...

My family has been in love with tastykakes for as long as I can remember, but sadly, they do not sell them in Utah. So when I came out to attend BYU 5 years ago, I had to say goodbye to my beloved tastykakes, along with many of my other favorite treats (Snyder's honey barbecue pretzels; Martin's, Utz's, and Gibble's potato chips; Rita's Italian Ice....). To make up for everything I'm missing, whenever I go home, I buy a ton of boxes and bags of my favorite goodies to bring back with me. And today, we ate the last of the tastykakes. It's been a hard day.

4 comments:

shell8170 said...

Very depressing :( Maybe you will have to come back and visit more often to restock your supply :)

Angie said...

I know exactly how you feel. We love and miss them too. I did see that Wal-Mart has started to carry 2 varieties of the Tastykakes, but stil no Martins BBQ potato chips....

The Romneys said...

Martin's Handcooked BBQ were my favorite... :(

Jacob Romney said...

I could do without, but I gotta keep the woman happy. More Tastykakes!