Thursday, July 2, 2009

New Toys!

Yesterday I went grocery shopping at Target and found this lovely little picnic basket! I've always wanted a picnic basket, so I was SO excited. The inside is lined with that cute red fabric. I am so excited to go on a picnic with my love! Maybe this weekend...

I also put together my new vacuum today all by myself! Ok, that is a small lie. For some reason, I am not talented with screws, and every time I tried to screw them in, they would go in crooked. So I did make the hubby screw in 4 screws for me. But I did the rest myself! I love that it's red. :)

3 comments:

Angie said...

Love the picnic basket. I know how muc you love your picnics!

On a side note, I don't think I will be able to ship that box to you :(

shell8170 said...

JULIE...I love that you are domesticated! I had so much fun with you guys when you were here...wish you lived closer! Luv ya sweetie!

Jacob Romney said...

I helped more with that vaccuum than she's willing to admit.