Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Hunger
I am SOOO hungry all the time! We had dinner no more than 45 minutes ago... Italian chicken, cheesy garlic bread, and yummy buttery corn. I ate a ton. And I am already starving (and for some reason craving apples). I have to eat every hour or two, or else I get so hungry I start to feel sick. It's ridiculous. I started keeping granola bars in our bedroom because usually by the third time I wake up around 4 or 5 in the morning (I wake up 3 times every night now because I have to pee so badly... it sucks), the hunger pains are so bad I can't fall back to sleep unless I eat something to calm my stomach. *sigh* I can't afford to eat this much food!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ah, yes, welcome to the world of pregnancy. Seems to be hitting you rather quickly.
Post a Comment