Thursday, August 13, 2009

Lonely

My husband left me today to go to Colorado and go camping with his family. I feel so lonely. We haven't been apart since we got married, and I hate it. I don't like coming home to an empty apartment and knowing that it's going to stay that way. I don't like knowing that I have to sleep by myself. I think I cried for about a half hour last night because he was leaving me. And then I cried this morning when I said goodbye (he was sleeping). And then I cried when I came home. I'm sure being overly emotional because I'm pregnant has something to do with all the tears (I also cried while watching Bride Wars today after work... multiple times). Now I want to cry because I feel incredibly sick, and he's not here to complain to or to rub my back and make me feel better.

Jacob... don't ever leave me again. :(

3 comments:

Angie said...

Aw, I am so sorry. What was the boy thinking, leaving his new pregnant bride anyway? You have every right to feel alone and sad. I wouldn't let Sean leave on his own for like 5 years after we were married. :-) You must be a better person than I was, cause I would have demanded he stay home.
I love you sis. Call me while he is away if you want to talk....or cry.

The Romneys said...

Oh, believe me, I have learned my lesson. I need my husband, especially right now. When he gets home tomorrow, he is staying for a looooong time. :)

shell8170 said...

That's sad Jules...if you still lived in MD I would totally come and rub your back for you. It's awesome that you let him go be with his family though, shows how much you love and trust him but when it's over with ground him from ever leaving again LOL

I love you sweetie!