Friday, August 7, 2009

Mis-matched Socks

I have been having more trouble than usual finding two socks that match to wear each day. Yesterday, as Jacob was sticking his feet in my face, I realized that the reason for this is because he has been wearing my socks! And the man never wears matching socks, thus making problems for me in finding a matching pair. When I asked him why he would want to wear my socks (which say "Hanes Her Way" on them in pink) he said, "They're so comfy!"

I think on my next trip to Walmart, after I pick up a pair of men's pajama pants for myself (Jacob is getting annoyed with me always wearing his), I'm going to have to pick up a package of women's socks for my husband.

5 comments:

Katie K said...

Hahahaha! This is hillarious. I used to borrow a pair of Eric basketball shorts all the time but he just gave up and gave me a pair of my very own. :) PS. I've been meaning to call you but I left my phone at my in laws. I will call you as soon as I go get it. :)

NanRomn said...

Ha! Crazy, mixed-up pair, you two!

shell8170 said...

hahahahaha that's hysterical Jules! I love you guys, you totally crack me up!

Jen R. said...

Jared wears women's socks from costco. Like not my socks...he buys women's socks...he says they are better.

Jacob Romney said...

They are better! They're the right size and they're snug.