Friday, August 28, 2009

9 Weeks...

What is with that stomach bump that I've already got?! I read somewhere that typical weight gain in the first trimester is 3 to 5 pounds. I had gained 8 pounds by 6 weeks, which was the last time I weighed myself, so I don't even know how much more I've gained since then. But I have a little belly! People at work can tell I'm pregnant! I was not prepared for this... I thought the stomach wouldn't come until a little later. I already am too big for my clothes. I was not quite ready yet to say goodbye to my flat stomach! But I woke up the other day and realized that it had disappeared. So... Goodbye. I hope some day I will have the pleasure of seeing you again. :(

(By the way, don't pay attention to that weird little bump in the front... I had to unbutton my pants to wear them, so it's just the front of my pants poking through my shirt.)

3 comments:

Angie said...

Thanks for posting a picture! What a cute belly you have! Wonder if it could be twins? I have never heard of a 1st pregnancy popping out so quick. Though as skinny as you are, it is going to be very obvious when the baby starts growing cause it has nowhere else to go. :0) Love ya sis.

Katie K said...

Wow you have a little belly! So cute Julie!

Heather said...

Twins? If it's not, don't worry, everyone grows a little differently, I couldn't button my pants at 4 weeks with either pregnancy, and your body may just be dealing with pregnancy by expanding early. Hope you're feeling ok!